Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

TTC



Well, here we go! 

We have the all clear from the doctor after a year long battle with HPV. I've been off birth control for two months and I'm now getting confirmation of ovulation- something that beyond excites me after years of dealing with PCOS and all that it entails. 

The reason for my VSG to begin with. My hopes and dreams, my fears and nightmares.... My many frogs and finally my prince. All for this moment. 

Let the baby making begin!

I've debated sharing this part of my journey with the world. It's raw and each month that it doesn't take route will be hard to share but this is the whole reason  for it all. You have all been a part of the process and I want that to continue. Your kind words have gotten me through so much and it will help with this and I want you to all be a part of the joy should we be blessed.

Everyone, this is Adam'sand my fondest wish, hope, and dream. Please pray for us in this. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment