Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Turkey Avocado BLT

As many of my friends know I have fallen madly in love with Panera's Turkey Avocado BLT. I usually will order a you pick 2 and get a half BBQ chopped chicken salad and there I've got lunch and dinner. Well, I'm on vacation this week and I don't live near a Panera.

So I decided to make my own. Found a bread that is only 35 calories a slice, purchased chicken bacon (which is surprisingly tasty!) and made it myself at home. It's healthier than Paneras version and just as yummy.

Since my VSG I have become obsessed with Avocados. They are so yummy! And I like how they satisfy my fat cravings in a healthy way. It's amazing how my body and tastes have changed.

I'm so thankful for my VSG. It has truly changed my life.

Wanna hear something I find funny in an ironic sort of way? (my friends find it funny too...) I'm dating a chef. Not talking Ruby Tuesday chef I'm talking graduated prestigious culinary school chef... I guess what little I do eat is about to get lots tastier!


0 comments:

Post a Comment