Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

First month as a member of foodie penpal

This was my first month as a member of goodie pen pals.

My awesome pen pal sent me a box full of goodies. She is from an island off of Washington state and sent me a very nice sizes can of the best tuna I've ever had! A special jar of raspberry honey mustard sauce that goes amazing on salmon. Also included was a special blend of slices that the note says goes amazingly on popcorn. Sadly, I haven't tried it on popcorn but that's actually a goal for tomorrow!

And last but not least she sent some dried beans with what looks to be a yummy recipe for home made baked beans.

I'm excited to make the baked beams but waiting until the weather cools off a bit because my house or his apartment just get too hot when the oven is on for a long period of time.

Thank you to my pen pal!

I'm excited to do this again in September!

0 comments:

Post a Comment