Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Ultrasound Sharing


We had our first ultrasound yesterday.

Baby Moses is measuring 9 weeks and 5 days, which is 3 days ahead of what going off of my last period gave us when the doctor originally calculated things.

The baby was a perfect little wiggling machine! 

I didn't get to watch the entire ultrasound because she had to turn the screen to do measurements and such but Adam was lucky and got to watch everything. It was enough for me just getting to watch him watching our baby and to see his face light up and him falling in love. 

I don't know how after experiences like this we just go back to our normal lives. I have no idea how I'll get through a day at work let alone the coming weeks!

But isn't our baby precious?!?!?

1 comments:

~Miss Lorie~ said...

Ahhh! Congrats! :) I loved the ultrasound... I didn't get one until 18 weeks. I guess that is typical for my doctors office? It seemed like the longest wait ever!

Post a Comment