Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Psych Evalutation

Well, I haven't had it yet. My appointment is at 10:00 and right now it is 6:30.

Those whom I have asked what I should expect have said nothing much. The shrink just wants to make sure I am aware of what changes I will have to make and that I will have a good support system.

Sometimes I feel like my support system is a little sketchy. My sister is 100% behinds me, but she may just be the only one. Others are certainly behind me with this decision but I don't know if I could say they are 100% behind me.

Mostly I'm nervous about some shrink trying to poke around in my brain. I'm not comfortable digging through some of the crap in there, I certainly don't want a shrink doing it either. I'm going for something specific and I don't think he needs to concern himself with the rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment