Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

The Most Amazing Four Months of My Life

So April 5, 2012 was my Four Month Surgiversary. (I don't know if I'll ever like that phrase, lol). I totally took the day off from work to take my last final- which I passed. And then I went up to Kingston to spend the rest of the day watching movies with Mr. Moto. It was a great day and so nice to relax and not stress about work.

So, in four months I've lost 72 pounds for a grand total of 80 pounds! I think I might just be down 100lbs by my 6 month surgiversary. (Did I new goal just formulate itself, I think so!)

The last four months have been so amazing. There have been down moments, crazy hormones, tears of sorrow, tears of joy, JOY, and a new found confidence in myself and what I can accomplish.

Lets re-cap.
Survived hellacious semester. Check
Lost 72 pounds. Check
Ditched a man who didn't belong in my life. Check
Started getting periods again. Check (Although having had 6 by the 3 month mark was a bitch much, it has fixed itself now)
Fit into size 14s by the time Alyse gets home. Check
Over 1000 hits on my YouTube videos. Check
New found confidence. Check
Ability to walk 5 miles without wanting to die. Check
Hooker boots that fit up my calfs. Check

I could go on and on with this list- but a part of me feels sort of like I'm bragging- even though that really isn't my intent.

Video montage to come soon! Check back tomorrow!

Until then...

1 comments:

tz said...

love all your 'checks', also saw your go to quick meal on thisonebody blog comments and will so copy that idea post surgery. congrats on the 80 lbs lost! that's awesome!

Post a Comment