Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013


How do I really even begin to put into words all that took place in 2012? It has truly been one of the craziest most awesome years for me. I hope I'm not the only person sorry to see it go.

Shall we run down the list of awesomeness? 

In 2012:

-Lost 120 pounds
-Can sit with my legs crossed
-Fit into my first pair of size 9 jeans (from a size 20/22)
-Gained confidence to start dating
-Dated the wrong guy for a hot second
-Paid off more debt
-Maintained a GPA of 3.5-3.7
-Got my hair trimmed more than 3 times this year
-Met an awesome man
-Fell in love with awesome man
-Became engaged to said awesome man
-Inspired several other people to seek weight loss surgery options
-Realized after losing all that weight that I do have dimples in my cheeks I've always envied in others

So, since I don't think I want to set "resolutions" this year, I may have a list of a few goals
for 2013

They are:
-Try running to see if I can
-Try to shred at least another 25 pounds
-Continue plugging along with school
-Continue to love awesome man
-Get better about taking my vitamins
-Try to not eat pasta or bread
-Strive for 8 hours of sleep at least 3 nights a week
-Get awesome man to set date for wedding
-Continue living and being happy

That seems like a reasonable enough list of goals for me.

Now, as 2013 starts out it seems to be off to a roaring start. My mother was admitted to the hospital on New Years Eve for a bacterial pneumonia and possibly tuberculosis. We will know about the TB in another day or so. In the mean time they have her in isolation and I guess now when we go to visit her we have to wear masks. Hello people, I've been living with her!!!

On New Years Day we moved Adam out of his apartment and back into his mom's. He'd be upset if he knew I posted that for the world to see probably, but he is working hard and waiting for a place closer to his job to become available and will hopefully only be there for a month or so. We worked our butts off yesterday and I even drove a cargo van!! I panicked about driving it the hour to his moms house so we ended up getting my Dad to drive it but I drove it from the rental place to his apartment! I'm not looking forward to him living almost an hour away from me for the next month- but he still works in the same town I do so we'll make it work.

Anyways, that's about enough for now.

I wish you all a happy and healthy 2013 and best wishes to you all in reaching your goals for the new year!

-

0 comments:

Post a Comment