Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Things I Love About Me

Sheila over at This One Body shared an awesome post about the things she loves about herself and I though, oh wow- I want to do one too!!!

Challenge accepted 10 things I love about ME!

1-I love my character and that I wait for full facts before making hard decisions.
2-I love my curly hair. I know I complain about it and how annoying it is and never curls right. But I love my curls and the fact that I get them from my Father.
3- I like my eyes.My eyes show everything I'm thinking and I love the people who know whats going on with me because they've taken the time to know me.
4-I love my family- they are always here for me, laughing with me, crying with me, and are angered for the same things I am angered over.
5-I love my skinny legs. I love being able to buy knee boots!'
6- I love my emotional strength. Feeling like glue holding a family together is exhausting  but the Lord finds a way to bless me so I am able to be a better daughter, sister, friend, fiance.
7- This one is gonna be cheesy, but I love about me whatever Adam loves about me, because it's special to him so it's special to me.
8- I love that I try to be graceful in all actions. I don't want to be "that crazy bitch who blah blah blah:, I want to be "that class act who knew how to handle herself in any situation with grace and class."
9- I like being a good daughter. I like that my parents have two wonderful children that they don't need to worry about.
10- I love my family. I know these are supposed to be things I love about me, but I can't love me without them- they're a part of me!

1 comments:

Linda Sherwood said...

Great list! :)

Post a Comment