Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Last hoorah with my sisters

Well, tonight was the last hoorah with my sisters. I had so much fun with them. I know Rachel may roll her eyes and Jessica and Alyse might get a little teary eyed, but nights like tonight just totally cement our relationship for me.

Some of you may or may not know Alyse and Rachel are not my biological sisters, but honestly they couldn't be more my sisters if they were. When people ask my about siblings I ALWAYS tell them I have three sisters. We're all different and totally bitchy in our own ways, but I love us and am so thankful for each and every unique sister I have.

Tonight all we really did was take an hour drive to an all you can eat seafood buffet. Let me tell you, this is the ONLY time I will ever out eat any of these girls. They make me look like a lightweight every time we are all together and have something to eat, with the only exception being if we go out for seafood. I totally ate 4.5 lobsters and would have gone for more if #5 hadn't been bad. Then again, the shrimp dishes, the crab legs, the ribs, the wings and the prime rib... I ate A LOT! I ate more tonight then I've probably been eating in three days lately. And I love every minute of it until it was time to move!

Insurance company has everything they need to approve my surgery. Now it's just the waiting game. Authorization better take place in time for the scheduled surgery on 12/5.

Oh, btw, Noel got approved for her surgery 11/23! So happy for her. You guys will definitely be updated when I hear from the insurance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment