Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Birthday gift..... 2 years later.

So 2 years ago my girlies finally got together and got me a gift certificate to my favorite salon... All those years of doing their hair and now it was my turn!!

Only thing is I only ever had two hair cuts on the gift certificate. I've been wanting highlights the whole time but i didn't have time or the rest of the money to put towards it or really even remember it!!!

Well I am typing this blog as I sit under the hood dryer with foils in my hair!!

How is this WLS related? My hair dresser is starting the process for lap and in 3 weeks!! She started last year before me and ended up pregnant. She is actually the first person that ever really for me considering WLS. She just came back from maternity leave and was so excited to learn I'd had Vsg. She asked me a zillion questions I was happy to answer.

So now all that is left to do today is the hair cut, a pit stop to pick up breaking dawn part I and my pjs, bed, and I have a date for a twilight marathon!

1 comments:

Sheila said...

YAY! Now how about a before/after photo...bet your highlights look awesome!

Post a Comment