Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Bad blogger

So I've been a bad blogger... I'd say it's because I enjoy doing my vlog more- which is true- but I haven't even updated that in over a week. I've been busy as can be with school and trying to regain a shred of a personal life. I've started going to bingo with Noel on Friday nights. I feel kind of lame going because I'm a single 27 year old spending my Friday nights playing bingo with my cousin. We're supposed to do that when we have grandkids- not before I have kids!

Reconnected with an old friend Jim whom I haven't really talked to much in the last two years. He was a friend I met while dating the ex (we call him Commander and Chief F***tard or King of all F***tards) that ripped my heart out- so for awhile being around him was too hard. Then Jim went through some stuff and we talked a bit here and there and he shared with me the reason he stopped talking with Commander and Chief F***tard (CaCFT) was because of me..... It sounds like such a line but I know with Jim that it isn't. He is a very genuine man. If he wasn't almost 40- divorced with kids I'd possibly be interested in him. Well- mostly just if he didn't have the kids.. I don't care about the age..... That and he has hair longer than mine- a no no in this previous hairdressers book! So he and I have plans to go out for dinner one night this week and play catch up. He doesn't know about my surgery so it should be interesting. I do weight less then I did the last time he saw me so hopefully I can just order some soup and say I'm on WeightWatchers or something... Then again, Jim is so easy to be around I will probably share with him. He'll be happy for me.

Along with catching up with Jim came the topic of dating because he knew how badly I was hurt by CaCFT and took time off from dating. I've had these thoughts bouncing around in my head for a few weeks that there is something missing from my life and that maybe I was ready to start dating again. Then last week I started having FUN! My life is getting FUN! WITHOUT a man! I feel like the ugly duckling becoming a swan or the ugly caterpillar morphing into a beautiful butterfly. I can't describe how I feel inside... Happy and peaceful and... content? I feel like good things are starting to finally happen- and I don't want a man getting involved! For the first time EVER I'm happy this way WITHOUT a boyfriend!! I just want to enjoy being me and finding out who this new happier Danielle is. So- no dating :)

Technically I celebrated my 50 pound loss last week by wearing my new Coach sneakers.... But then I got this awesome email from the Coach Factory Outlet saying that I was invited to their invitation only once a year spring sale.... Ught oh! Now- I have to add- unbeknownst to most when I quit smoking for my surgery I sort of started taking money I would have spent on cigarettes and tucking it away.. My mad money if you will... Well, that rainy day was upon me!!

I know what you must be thinking- this girl just blew like $600 or $700 on Coach stuff... WRONG!! Try like less than $300!! How could I not! I have an addiction to Coach stuff now- I swear. And I don't have to break this habit because it isn't going to kill me the way cigarettes were doing.. Literally.

So I had a few other awesome finds this week...








It says it is an anti-aging lotion- but really it's just full of yummy goodness for you skin. It's quite luxerious feeling and matching the body wash VSGTanya2011 shared in her VLOG. I love it. You should go out and love it too!!

Then on another blog I follow Ready To Realize Stacey shared this product I happened to find at Price Chopper...

It's kind of high in carbs for us VSGers... But I only take a few sips at a time and I enjoy it as a treat. I still have 3/4ths of the bottle and I bought it Tuesday night. They have a few other variety flavors but I wouldn't really be interested in them.

Well, anyway- to continue the 50 pounds thing.. I'm going with Noel today to celebrate her 50 pound milestone. We're going to the Clinique counter at Macy's for makeovers, then we're going to get pedicures and our nails done. After that we'll be coming back to my house to help celebrate my mothers 56th birthday. We're making diabetic/WLS yummies because everyone in the family who will be here is either a WLS patient, a hopefull WLS patient, or diabetic- so healthy food it'll be!

Hope you all have a fabulous week- but I've been updating you all in my bathrobe fresh out of the shower and I'm freezing- so time to blow dry my hair.

Toodles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment