Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm gonna get whiney with it....

I try really hard not to whine because when people around me are whining I tend to just hear "BLAH BLAH BLAH" sort of like the Charlie Brown cartoon.

I'm tired... I'm so freakin tired in my bones! I take my vitamins, I get in my protein (I think. I need to be better about tracking.) But going to bed at midnight, falling asleep around 1 and getting up at 6 is taking its toll on my post-op reduced calorie body. It isn't all surgery related.. In fact I'd say the surgery has made it easier to have the energy I *DO* have!

I feel like I'm being pulled in a million directions. Work, school, family, friends, boys! Yes- I said boys. Between two gentlemen friend and now knowing Nick needs a shoulder... I just don't know how to do it all.

And honestly, aside from maybe getting my hair done tomorrow, my goal for this weekend is to not take a shower! I said it! I'm gonna stay home in pjs, do my laundry and school work, and watch TV in bed. ALL WEEKEND!

So no people- I don't want to go to the mall, I don't want to go get a pedicure- I don't want to ride to dunkin donuts, I don't want to come over for dinner.... I don't particularly want you to come over for dinner either. I just need quiet and rest. GOT THAT?!?!?

Here is my week 9 video.. Just because.

 

Why did I go with VSG? Watch the video below to find out.


1 comments:

Sheila said...

I *LOVE* your PJ's, laundry, schoolwork and TV weekend that you have planned. I so wish I could do that too! :-) Well, minus the school work...you got no envy from me on THAT one! ;-)

Post a Comment