Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Should have stayed anonymous!

Sometimes I wish I had kept this blog totally anonymous by not sharing it with people I know in real life. Granted, there are only about four of you- but sometimes it's easier to share things with people you DON'T know!

Today I feel amazing! I weighed in this morning at 236.4! That is a total of 73.6 pounds! So, since December 7, 2012 I have lost a grand total of 64.6 pounds. I've worn LEGGINGS to work TWICE! I'm feeling amazing and more confident.

With this confidence is coming a more independent and braver Danielle. I stick up for myself more and won't tolerate certain treatment. What brings this on? Mostly- men. LoL. Or rather just one. I had this ex that was always sort of my go-to guy. We always stayed in touch, sometimes we dated, sometimes we didn't. He is one of the guys I've mentioned a few times previously. We'll call him Mr. Indian Point (cuz that's where he works.) Well, Mr. Indian point wasn't as good of a friend to me as I was to him and I wasn't a fan of only being his friend if he was single. I get that women and men make bad just friends.. But he and I have been through a lot in our four years as mostly just friends and it stung what he was getting ready to do.... So, what's a girl to do? Start hitting DELETE!! Deleted from phone, email, yahoo, facebook. DELETE!! I never knew any of his info by heart because- well.. Who has to these days? So he's GONE!!! And I'm on to developing myself more without him in my life.

I'm loving myself more!

I love the new positions I can twist my body into. Last night while watching a movie and cuddling with (I need to find a cute name to protect his identity, lol) so for now we'll call him Mr. Motorcycle... So we're cuddling watching a boring movie and I look down at his head in my lap and realize that there is NO way I could have contorted my body into that particular position 70 pounds ago. He and I talk about my weight and I'm totally comfortable doing so with him. He saw me at my worst in so many ways that I'm just comfortable with him. And ya know- it's nice. I'm just Danielle and he is just Mr. Motorcycle. It works.

That being said, I'm bubbly this morning and NO ONE TO SHARE IT WITH!! I feel alive and pretty. And although he isn't getting any hanky panky- I keep having those silly flashbacks of the cuddles like that silly scene the morning after Bella wakes up from her honeymoon with Edward.... *sigh*

I gotta go call my best friend.....

4 comments:

Dawn Sprague said...

Good for you! I know exactly how you feel about men like "Mr. Indian Point". Confidence is an amazing thing to gain. Keep up the good work.

The White House Baby said...

I read your blog because you are doing fantastic and I love hearing your successes! Keep rocking it!

Katie said...

It is always much easier to tell your story to strangers, than to those who personally know us, I think it's because we don't care how strangers think of us, but we do care about what those who know us think!

I also know exactly how you feel about men like Mr. Indian Point" I have one of those in my life! I call Mr. Selfish, because he's selfish. I too am finally getting a back bone and standing up for myself.

And YAY for Mr. Motorcycle!! Sounds like you're happy with him!!

tz said...

Congratulations! that's a lot of weight to come off in 4+ months, that's great! Inspirational even.

Post a Comment