Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Guess who gets to wear new sneakers tomorrow?!?!?

You guessed it! I do! I'm rocking those freakin Coach sneakers tomorrow with PRIDE!!! I worked hard for them! (Well, it really doesn't seem like I worked hard- but hey my body went through a major surgery for it!)

I felt like I was having really slow losses there for a few weeks. But I figured it out- I wasn't eating ENOUGH! (Who knew?) Now that I have my caloric intake up a bit more the pounds are melting off again!

I went into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I had to bend over to pick up my face wash because it fell and I found myself staring at the scale.... I thought why not... You really need to pee and it will be fun to see how much your weight changes afterwards.... Well the scale said 261.4 and I thought WOW! You should pee and then try this naked... So that's what I did...

259.6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all I have to say for now.. And that is ENOUGH to make me a happy girl! I'm gonna take pictures of me wearing those sneakers every where I go tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Dawn Sprague said...

I do the same thing (weighing myself before I pee and then again afterward). LOL.

I purchased a pair of Coach sneakers last summer and I rocked them as often as I could. It's funny the things we start to appreciate more as our weight drops. Right now I have a new found fondness of underwear. After losing 120+ pounds I still hadn't purchased new underwear and was so NOT rockin' my ginormous ones from BEFORE surgery. At Christmas I decided to buy some and quickly became addicted (my posting on December 31 celebrates this little milestone).

Unknown said...

I found your blog listed in the blogoll of another WLS gal that I love, Sheila. I'm just stopping by to wish you continued success.
You will have a lot more NSV's. You just wait

Post a Comment