Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

9 Days Post Op

I am feeling SO much better! Virtually no pain remaining, and I'm just trying to get in my protein and water.
Getting enough water in is a challenge. I find myself having to stay awake later than I want just just to try and get in an extra 8 ounces.

When I've left the house I try to keep my 8oz bottle of water open and in my hand so every few minutes I take a sip- and this works well. I just haven't left the house much.

My family and friends have all been so super supportive. There was a bump in the road my first day home from the hospital with my mother, but it's worked itself out.

I can't wait to go back to work. I'm kind of getting bored at home- although I'll miss my afternoon naps :) I'm also desperate for money. I live pay check to paycheck and by taking off the second week I'm putting some finances in jeopardy. Good news is that we will be getting Christmas bonuses at work this year. I'm not expecting the fantastic bonus I had last year- but probably about half of that which is also just totally awesome to me right now! Along with a 2-3% raise.... I'll take it!

I'm finally done with school for this semester. I've managed to pass my first college level math course with about an 80!!!! I can't believe it I'm so excited! This from the girl who took three tries to get out of basic algebra in high school! Also expecting about a 95 in my English class.

Next semester I'm taking American History, Science 101, Advanced Writing and Fundamentals of Nutrition. The nutrition class is an elective that I do not need at all for my associates degree, rather it is a class I'm taking because I think it is very applicable to my surgery. I haven't decided if I will share with my class this journey or not, but I love sharing it with all of you.

I have a vlog on YouTube that I also greatly enjoy doing. The link for that is www.youtube.com/madamdanyell

Holla atcha girl! lol

Below is my vlog from 6 days post op.

0 comments:

Post a Comment