Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

First NSV (Non-scale victory)

Today I had to return some clothes I ordered online to Fashion Bug and managed to get the sister who doesn't totally hate shopping to go with me. Since I was returning clothes because they were too big it was okay to browse as long as I didn't spend more then I was refunded right?

Well, shopping is so much fun right now! In August I remember being in Fashion Bug to get an outfit for my uncles 80th bday and crying in the dressing room when I had to try on 4x because 3x just didn't work anymore. So today I go into the dressing room with a few shirts in 3x and one 2x just because they didn't have it in a 3x. I tried on the 2x first because I figured I could cheer myself up with the other shirts when this one didn't fit.... But guess what!!

I had to peak my head out of the dressing room and ask Alyse "Can you see if this one is on the clearance rack in a 1x?" Seriously, that moment is totally in my top 10 best moments ever! I ended up getting a few shirts that were 2x and a few that were 1x. I comfortably fit the 2x's now- but I know it won't be long before I need the 1xs. (At $5/each how can you not stock up a little in the smaller sizes?)

It was such a fantastic day. Alyse hasn't seen me since before my surgery because she was away at college. When she saw me for the first time last night she kept telling me all the places I had lost weight. Once she and Jessica started commenting on the fact that my thighs looked thinner- it was picture time. I stood in the doorway I took my preop pics and then loaded the new ones into the computer side by side.... WOW! You can see the difference.

Who knew I have a neck? lol!!!
I'll post some pics after today... I want the first time I post pics to be a fabulous hair/makeup day!... And how could I forget--- cute clothes day too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment